Temperature Control Lever 20 Point for Coventry Brassworks 1/2" Exposed Thermostatic Shower System
IMPORTANT To ensure compatibility with the thermostatic cartridge, before ordering this product, please review Options for 1/2" Temperature Control Lever.
Product includes lever and lever screw.
Shown in Polished Chrome.
Use the menu above to select your desired metal finish.
- Elegant traditional English design
- Sturdy solid-brass components from Italy, Germany, and United States
- Finest American metal coatings and hand-polished metal finishes
- Certified to meet or exceed industry and sanitary standards
- Product is made to order. Production time varies based on metal finish.
How to Remove Existing Temperature Control Handle:
- Turn the temperature control handle so the set screw hole points upward.
- Use an Allen key to remove the set screw. (Make sure the set screw does not fall down the shower drain.)
- Position your feet so you have a steady stance. Pull the center of the temperature control handle toward you using both hands. (Do not pull on the ceramic lever, because you can break it apart from the metal portion of the handle assembly.)
- If the temperature control handle does not pull off, spray Liquid Wrench or WD40 three to four times into the set screw hole. Wait between each spray so the lubricant seeps into the set screw hole.
- Wait 10 minutes, so the lubricant can soak in between the parts.
- Position your feet so you have a steady stance. Pull the center of the temperature control handle toward you using both hands.